Thank you for considering Clearwater Lake Resort for your next
vacation. Our rules are in place to protect and ensure an enjoyable
visit for all of our valued guests. We ask that you please read our rules
before making your reservation.
Exceptions to some rules may apply if entire resort is rented out by one family/group. Ask for details.
- Check-in time is 3:00p.m. and check-out time is 11:00a.m. (Keys will be provided upon payment. leave Keys in cabin upon check-out or return key to office.)
- Pool hours are 9:00a.m. to 10:00p.m. (Open longer upon request.)
- Office Hours are 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. XBox is available during these hours.
- Resort quiet hours are 10:00p.m. to 9:00a.m.
Please refrain from playing music outside of your cabin and/or at the pool at all times.
- No pets allowed
- One night deposit, non-refundable, is required to reserve your cabin.
- Visitors are not permitted unless they check in and pay a Day Guest Fee. Resort grounds and amentities are for customers only. (Exceptions may apply upon request, based on circumstances.)
- All cabins are non smoking. Please use the ashtrays located just outside your cabin or throughout the Resort.
- There is a 5 mph speed limit on roads within the resort.
- Towel Policy. An exchange policy is used for fresh towels. Please bring
the used towels to the office during office hours for an exchange.
- No lifeguard is provided at the pool. Children must be supervised.
- No food or drink in the pool area.
- Towels are for cabin usage only and not to be used at the pool. Please bring your own beach towels for pool use.
- No radios, stereos or boom boxes played outside the cabin. No profanity. This is a family resort.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- One camping unit and one automobile are allowed per site. Any additional automobiles must register immediatly.
- Check in same as cabins.
- Pets are welcome in the RV camp area only,and owners are soley responsible. They must be kept on a leash and never unattendend either in or out of the camper.
Please understand that anyone violating these rules will be asked to leave without refund.
Cancellation policy: cancelled reservations will result in a charge of one night's stay.